Friday, November 9, 2007

PLN entry #18

I read an interesting post called I need answers: What will the home of the future look like? by Vicki A. Davis. She talks about how she fell in love with technology because of her dad. Her dad was taking her to a meeting at 3 PM to talk about the question "What will the home of the future look like?". The group holding this meeting has grant money and is going the build the house that we need in ten years.

What matters: I think that this is a really cool way to advance into the future because they can help think of new devices we can use in the future to make the futuristic home better.This will definitly be challenging for them to do because you can never know everything that is going to happen in the future and what new technologies will be invented. I think that we wont even be using the computer anymore in ten years and we will be using something entirely different and much more advanced. We will probably not have a tv but something better and more advanced and will have the same idea as the tv did only much better. The houses will probably be bigger and not made out of what is today, but something better and less flamable.

How it matters to me: This is very important to me because in ten years I will probably be a mother and I interested in what an average house will be like in the future and what my lifestyle will be because of the changes in technology and the ay homes are built .

No comments: