Wednesday, May 14, 2008

PLN 19

I really liked reading this blog because it showed that Myspace really does protect its users. Because my parents and many many other people think that even though Myspace says that it’s going to protect its users. This blog many not prove that it protects users from online predators.

To answer your question I think that a lot of kids do know what spam is, but the problem is that they do not know how to protect themselves from it. Also, I do not think they understand how people make money off of it. I mean I do not even know how Sanford Wallace and his partner Walter Rines made $500,000 dollars from it. Another question I have is how come Los Angeles awarded Myspace $230 million dollars. Why would they be awarded money for winning a court case against these two men? There is no way that the two men can play all this. Also, how come they charged the large amount of $100 for each message?


Now what is being done to the men? How were these two men discovered? I also wonder what Myspace is going to do with all this money because they also already have A LOT of money from their users. I’m also wondering how does Myspace make money from its users. I do not really know how these online sites work so I have many questions about it.



Website my comment is found on the post titled This Does My Heart Good By David Warlick

No comments: