Sunday, May 18, 2008

PLN 20

Sadly this is my last PLN of the year but I'm sure you will be hearing from me again because I want to get into the tenth grade computer based english class. Well this post was very very interesting, creative, cool to me.

The band get out clause was London didn't have enough money to hire a camera crew to film thier music video so they performed in 80 different locations in from of a surveillence camera and then protested until they got enough footage to make a music video. I thought that was soo creative when I read this post. This will for sure help them get into show business just by doing such a different and new way to make a music video. Dave Warlick is right when he says that this was very resourceful. I watched the music video and even though you couldn't see the band very well at times, it still was really really cool. Also when I looked at its veiws it showed that it had already gotten 102,767.

I don't think that if a band tried doing that here it would have worked as well because there aren't as many survellience cameras, the people who did have some footage probably wouldn't give it to you, and the people would get really annoyed with you if you were in their way, like in the music video they performed on an escalator, and in the street. People would probably get really mad, and you might even get arrested for disturbing the peace.

You can find my comment on Resourcefulness as a basic skill on 2 cents worth by David warlick.

No comments: